Welcome to AcademyTV!
Here you'll find both video interviews and podcasts with Business Owners and Entrepreneurs from all walks of life and at different stages in their journey.
Listen while you work, or set aside some time to really focus, take notes and see where you and your business can benefit from their expertise and experience!
In this episode, Lesley interviews Judee Rallos, the Founder of Virtualance which helps companies all around the world get more done in a day with her team of Virtual Assistants.
- How Judee got her very first client
- How not to take things too personally in business
- The 50/50 balance you have to get right
- Taking on free or paid work when you're just starting out
- How to set your value on your product or service
- How to vet potential clients - and why you should
- The easiest way to get paid what you're really worth, without the need for discounting or bargaining
- Why customers are like dogs (yes really! but in a nice way!)
- Practical techniques to become more confident and push your boundaries
- How to deal with Imposter Syndrome
- How to rebuild your life when your at your lowest point
- How Judee turned her life around and went from ZERO to 1 MILLION in a month!
- Staying true to yourself and your vision
- Procrastination, goal setting & education