Facebook Ads Domination Course
How to Create a Facebook Lead Capture Funnel
Everywhere you go in the marketing world, whether it be online or offline marketing, you’ll hear the words ‘lead generation funnel’ or ‘sales funnel’. But what do these terms really mean? And why is it important for you to know what a funnel is and how it works?
Well, read on because in this module, you’re going to be learning all about the lead funnel, specifically how you can use Facebook Ads to create the perfect lead capture funnel for your business.
What Is a Lead Capture Funnel?
No matter the product or service you’re offering, it’s important that all of your customers and clients go through a sales funnel. You need to know each step of the funnel, so you can module your customers through it and lead them to the bottom of the funnel, which is where product purchase occurs.
Essentially, a lead capture funnel will module your lead from being a potential customer to a paying customer.
Here is a good example of what a lead capture or sales funnel looks like:
While many marketers call the different funnel stages by different names, the idea is the same. Let’s go through each stage here:
- At the top of the funnel (ToFu), your prospects are total strangers to your business. They don’t know who you are, but they found you on social media or Google or wherever. At this point, you want them to be aware of your business and what you can do for them.
For instance, if you are selling a weight loss product, you want people at the top of the funnel to know your brand exists, so you try to offer them something of value to help them retain your brand in their minds.
- At the next stage of the funnel – the middle of the funnel (MoFu) – you try to convert your visitors from being strangers to becoming leads. At this point, you want them to seriously consider your business for whatever pain point you can help them with or provide a solution to.
To continue our previous example, at this stage, you want your potential customers to start engaging with your brand by hooking them in with valuable posts, eBooks, white papers, and more. In short, make your brand stand out from your competitors.
- At the bottom of the funnel (BoFu), your leads are ready to be converted from potential customers to paying customers. Since you already gained their trust, this is the right time to ask them for the sale.
- Lastly, as you can see on the sample funnel image above, once you’ve converted your leads into customers, and you provide them with excellent service or product, they’ll help create buzz around your brand by promoting you to their own networks.
While there are many tools you can use to drive your visitors from the top of the funnel to the bottom, in this module, we will be focusing on using Facebook every step of the way. We’ll discuss the different Facebook ad strategies you can use to create a successful lead capture funnel.
+ Module 1
+ Module 2
+ Module 3
+ Module 4
+ Module 5
- Custom Targeted Audiences
- The 5 Types of Custom Audiences
- What is a Lookalike Audience
- Using Custom and Lookalike Audiences
- A Word of Advice
+ Module 6
+ Module 7
+ Module 8
- Dynamic Ads
- Getting Started with Dynamic Ads
- Create a Dynamic Ad Campaign
- How Dynamic Ads Boost Your Profits