Facebook Ads Domination Course
How to Create and Start a Dynamic Ad Campaign
NB: There is no video for this segment. Please read the information included below or you can view it within Guide 8: Boost Your Profits with Facebook Dynamic Ads. You can also refer back to the video in segment 1 of this module where this topic is discussed.
To create a dynamic ad, you need to have all requirements we mentioned in the previous section up and running. Otherwise, you may not be able to finish creating a dynamic ad.
1. The first thing you need to do to create a dynamic ad is to make sure you select Catalogue Sales as your marketing or campaign objective.
2. In the next section, select the Catalogue you want to use and name your Campaign name (or you can use the default name).
3. Follow the next steps to set up your ad set. Choose the correct product set that you want to advertise. Then set up your audience (who you want to show the ads to), the placement (where your dynamic ads will be shown), your budget (how much you want to spend per day or for the lifetime of your campaign), and your schedule (how long you want the campaign to run).
4. In the ad section, set up your ad’s format. You can choose to use a carousel ad, a single image ad, or a collection ad.
5. Lastly, in the Links section, set up your ad creative template and preview how your dynamic ad is going to look like. Here’s a sample preview:
Double check your work and make sure you’re happy with how your dynamic ads are going to look like. Again, your ads are going to be served dynamically and automatically, so you need to make sure all the elements of a good ad are still in place in your catalogues’ data feed.
+ Module 1
+ Module 2
+ Module 3
+ Module 4
+ Module 5
- Custom Targeted Audiences
- The 5 Types of Custom Audiences
- What is a Lookalike Audience
- Using Custom and Lookalike Audiences
- A Word of Advice
+ Module 6
+ Module 7
+ Module 8
- Dynamic Ads
- Getting Started with Dynamic Ads
- Create a Dynamic Ad Campaign
- How Dynamic Ads Boost Your Profits